Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Relaxation Station Challenge


The Relaxation Station Challenge 
watercolor 
7.9x7.9 
matted 12x12 
$160 

This weeks Daily Paintworks challenge was to paint a place or a scene that you find relaxing. I was thinking of painting my recumbent bike but who wants to see that? They did provide a picture of lavender in a basket if you wanted to use it . 
Since I was starting to feel stress I decided to just get to painting which is truly my relaxation station and here is the result. 

What relaxes you ?

2 comments:

  1. I am an admirer of your beautiful watercolors. The color in this one is so happy, and happy relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam. I am not usually a painter of still life. I liked the photograph . It provided some good information I could work with.

    ReplyDelete